|Class||Minimum Age||Deemed Date|
|Class 1||5 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 2||6 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 3||7 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 4||8 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 5||9 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 6||10 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
|Class 7||11 years 8 months||31st July 2018|
THREE STEPS :-
School timing for academic year 2018-2019
|Class I to Class VIII||8.20 am to 2.45 pm|
The following documents are to be deposited with the school:
· Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent authority. A certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes, hospitals etc will not be accepted)
· Report card of the previous class
· Transfer certificate,
· Three recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate.
· A medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner
· Photo copy of Adhar Card and Caste Certificate if applicable.
· Originals of the above will be required for verification at the time of admission only. ( The registration form will be summarily rejected, if there is any discrepancy found between the particulars filled in the form and the supporting documents. )
At Sabari Indian School children are surrounded by learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom. We choose our After-school activities carefully according to the needs and interests of our students to help develop well-rounded individuals and enrich the whole school curriculum. Our students can choose from a range of activities including horse riding, robotics, swimming, football, badminton, karate, chess, cricket, and much more to add to the joy of learning.
Dedicated and specially designed rooms are provided for art, music, dance and drama with the view of developing student interests and skills in Visual and Performing Arts. Students get a plethora of opportunities to showcase their talents throughout the year. The exceptional talents and skills of students are identified, trained provided and are encouraged to participate in exhibitions, displays, performances, assemblies and concerts.
The Eco Club provides students with a common platform to engage as global citizens in addressing local and global issues that need urgent attention particularly in relation to saving our environment. The Eco-Club is linked with the local and global bodies and communities and provides a range of learning opportunities to share the planet. The school also provides students with a wide array of resources and training for exploring gardening.
Our specialized CARE department provides specialist care and provisions to ensure that every child succeeds and no child is left behind. The CARE team works closely with the academic team and parents to provide specific targets, strategies, Individual Education Plans (IEP) and Individual Behaviour Plans( IBP) to scaffold and support students with special needs. Provisions for Talented and Gifted students are planned and all stakeholders engaged in challenging them further.